The Orion Property Group has extensive experience in the management of community associations. The key to our success is
- Our ability to focus on the primary duties of the association
- Provide guidance and counsel to the Board of Directors
- Ensure adequate protection of the Board Members and owner/members
- Respond to the needs of the community
- Listen carefully to the goals of ownership
- Formulate a business plan to achieve those objectives.
- Develop the plan based on the association’s cash flow and the time frame established by the Board of Directors and its committees.
Our success is based on going beyond Customer Service, to Customer Satisfaction. Our Customer Service team of trained professionals demonstrate effective communication, both oral and written and provide the most economical and timely response possible.
Our Evaluation Team will be utilized in the early stages of our management of your property. The team is composed of:
- Management and maintenance professionals from the Orion team.
- Community Association specialists will evaluate bylaws and risk management
- Outside contractors and engineers are utilized as directed by the Board of Directors.
Our Team will inspect the property to:
- Identify liability and preventive maintenance procedures
- Evaluate how to reduce future operating expenditures
- Research specific maintenance solutions
- Recommend alternative strategies in maintaining your property